The roundtable discussion will focus on the changes occurring in the global international arena, highlighting the most important challenges Europe is to face in the future.
also aims to honour the memory of Prime Minister József Antall, who not
only ensured that Hungary would follow a peaceful path to democracy and
a market economy, but also governed the country towards the European
Union with courage and foresight.
Venue: SIOI, 51 Piazza di San Marco, Rome
3pm: Opening Remarks
- Franco Frattini, President of SIOI
- Péter Antall, Director of AJKC
3:30pm-5pm: Roundtable Discussion
- Michele Valensise, Secretary General of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation of Italy
- Enzo Moavero Milanesi, Former Minister of European Affairs of Italy, Member of the Board of Directors at SIOI
- János Martonyi, Former Minister of Foreign Affairs of Hungary
- Szabolcs Takács, State Secretary for EU Affairs of the Prime Minister’s Office
- Moderator: Franco Frattini
5pm-5:10pm: Closing Remarks
- H.E. Péter Paczolay, Hungarian Ambassador to Italy
5:10pm-6:10pm: Coffee and Finger Food
*The language of the roundtable discussion is English.
*RSVP - firstname.lastname@example.org